15 Questions to Ask Yourself about Digital Audio
1. How do you listen to music now? (CD player, iPod, Computer, Internet)
2. What type of stereo or home theater gear do you have?
3. Where is your music collection now? Hard Disk Drive (HDD)? CD collection?
4. How many songs do you have on your hard drive?
5. How many CDs do you have? Are the easily accessible?
6. Are you aware that there are high quality service providers that will digitize your CD collection, clean up the meta data and deliver you a hard drive that will have all of your music that you or an AV specialist can load in to iTunes or whatever software you are using to manage your music?
7. Where would you like your music collection to be? (Local PC or NAS)
8. How would you like to control your music collection? (iPad, iTouch, Computer, smart phone)
9. How do you manage your music collection now? Do you use iTunes, Windows Media Center, or some other music management service via your computer?
10. Do you understand what compressed and lossless refer to?
11. Are you aware that today, using computers, you can experience “better then CD” sound quality?
12. Do you subscribe to any internet music services? If yes, which are your favorites? 13. How many computers do you have at home? What type?
14. Do you have a Smart phone? Do you listen to music on this product?
15. What type of router/modem do you use at home, and/or what service provider do you subscribe to for internet access?